Monday, December 15, 2008

Recipe Day - Main Dish

I think I got this recipe from Kraft and it was easy & quite good.

Ham 'n Cheese Calzones
Prep time: 10 min.
Total time: 28 min.
Makes: 4 servings, 1 calzone each

* 1 can (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
* 16 slices Honey Ham (or any other meat you desire
* 1 cup shredded colby & monterey jack cheese
* 1/4 cup Rach dressing
* 1 tomato, cut into 8 thin slices

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Unroll pizza dough on lightly floured surface. Pat out dough to form 16x12-inch rectangle. Cut into quarters.

Top dough with ham to within 1/2 inch of sides. Mix cheese and dressing; spread on ham. Top with tomatoes. Fold each rectangle in half; seal edges with fork. Put on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.

Bake 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.

I look forward to seeing your recipes!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

We haven't had this for a while. We should make it for dinner some time this week!