I decided that I should have a recipe day each week. I may not have many readers, but for those of you who do read my blog, we can then share some recipes. I often get bored of mine and I love to try new ones, especially if I know someone else likes and makes them. So, I'll dedicate a day every week to new recipes and have a specification; then you can comment on the post and leave your own recipes so that everyone can enjoy others' ideas.
This week it will be: Casseroles. Mine this week is super quick and easy.
Dorito Casserole
* Approx. 1/2 bag Dorito chips
* 1 can chili con carne
* 1 can cream of mushroom soup (can also use chicken)
* Approx. 1 cup grated cheese
Crush as many dorito chips in the bottom of an 8x8 pan as you desire (I like to use more because it stays crunchier that way). Set aside.
Mix the chili and cream of mushroom soup together. Pour over doritos. Add cheese to the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chili/soup mixture is warm.
To make a 9x13 pan, just double each of the ingredients listed above.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
Hmmm Casserole:
Well - I like to make "foil dinners" in casserole form.
Brown the hamburger; cut up potatoes and carrots. Mix the hamburger, potatoes, and carrots with a can of cream of mushroom and a can of cream of celery. Put the mixture in a 9x13 pan. Cover and bake at 400 for 30-45 minutes. I sometimes sprinkle the veggies with a little bit of garlic salt and Nature's Seasoning. It makes for a good dinner on a cold night...
Post a Comment