![]() |
| Isn't this little guy adorable? |
Monday, September 24, 2012
Photo Shoot: Amber & Dakotah and Family
I've been doing a lot of photo shoots lately! This summer, I've done 8 official photo shoots - and 6 of those have just been in the last two months! It's been a lot of fun. I always love doing that. So over the next few days I'll be posting some photos from those photo shoots to share with everyone. This first one is from when my sister came to visit this summer. We ended up doing three different shoots in three different locations - my brother-in-law was a really good sport to "suffer" through so much picture taking! But we really got some good ones so I think it was worth it. :)
Labels:
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Super cute! You do such a good job! I am excited to see our pics too! :)
Post a Comment