Go to the MudBug to win a free Hoover cordless stick vacuum! So cool! You just can't beat free stuff. And there are multiple ways to enter so head on over there and start entering!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Also, you can go here {Just for Me . . . and You} and here {Give Away Today} to find out about new giveaways every single day. Again, how can you beat free stuff?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please also read my post about my April Resolutions because I need your help in being able to accomplish some of them {translation: I need your comments . . . please!!}.
2 comments:
Hey! So I found your blog. I was on facebook and somehow saw your website for it. I am a stalker ok? :) So about these April Resolutions, you are amazing for wanting to get all that done. As for books, I just got done reading all the children of the promise, and hearts of the children by dean hughes. All together 10 books. You might have already read them but if you haven't, I loved them! I also liked them because it talked a ton about Germany and we are moving there in a month, so that helped. :) Also I love to cook so I am always looking for great recipes. Have you ever been to pickypalate.blogspot.com? It has really yummy recipes there, go to the soups and try the wild rice vegetable chicken soup. YUMMY! And good luck on getting up at 7:30, can't help you there, I love to sleep. Keep in touch! Sorry for the novel.
I'm so glad you found my blog! That means I have yours now, too!
I have actually been wanting to read those books for a long time, and just haven't done it. Thanks for reminding me!
I'll be checking out that blog you suggested - I love new recipes!
And thanks for the luck - I'm not good at getting up early (unless I have to be up, like when I did scanning at Broulims and had to be there by 6am - I could do it, though I didn't enjoy it).
Definitely stay in touch!
Post a Comment