
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This past week . . . I don't know what happened. We did good for the first half and then the last half . . . not so much!
Meal Highlight: Shepherd's Pie from budget-bites! I would say it was the Italian Pasta with Tomato and Basil except that we have had it before. Dan had never had Shepherd's Pie and he was a little skeptical, but I've always loved it ever since my grandma made it for us when I was little! I used green beans instead of corn {two reasons, I love green beans and that's how my grandma made it!} and we really liked it! Dan kept saying it was good!
Monday: “Chicken Fried” Dinner Patties
Tuesday: Red Sauce Enchiladas
Wednesday: Layered Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Casserole {thank you sisterscafe!}
Thursday: Leftover Smorgasbord
Friday: Pasta Meatball Soup {thank you Taste of Home!}
Saturday: I-HOP French Toast {thank you sisterscafe!}
Sunday: Meat and Potato Casserole
Other goodies I plan to make this week:
White Sauce Mix
Monkey Bread - if I get the time!
Check out my cooking blog - Cucina di Harwood where I will be sharing these and other great recipes soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment