In case you missed it, please visit my April Resolutions post and leave me a comment! I would be happy to see more answers to my questions in that post!
Thank you!
Thank you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week turned out pretty well. There were a couple things I didn't make for various reasons. One we just ended up not having time to make. The other I decided wasn't hardly a recipe so I made my own and was pleased with how it turned out. I'll post that one soon on Harwood Kitchen.
Meal Highlight: Garlic Chicken Pasta with Spinach. It was so yummy! I will admit I'm a little pasta happy (and lemon happy . . . and garlic happy . . . ) and this was sooo good! Perfect combo and we both loved it! We also really liked the Mexican Chicken Skillet, though there was enough to last us for about 5 meals! We froze some of it and we'll have it later.
Monday: Italian Pasta with Tomato and Basil (Pasta)
Tuesday: Shepherd’s Pie {thank you budget-bites!}
Wednesday: Caesar Pockets {thank you Kraft!}
Thursday: Leftover Smorgasbord
Friday: Layered Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Casserole {thank you sisterscafe!}
Saturday:“Chicken Fried” Dinner Patties
Sunday: Crock Pot Chili {thank you anniesrecipes!}
Other goodies I plan to make this week:
White Sauce Mix
Pita Bread {we'll see how this turns out; I don't have a bread machine so I'll have to knead it by hand. Hopefully I can figure out how to do it!}
Monkey Bread - if I get the time!
Check out my cooking blog - Cucina di Harwood where I will be sharing these and other great recipes soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment