Friday, April 3, 2009

Because we all need a reason to laugh . . .

Notice: These images don't seem to be showing up the way I thought they would. I'm really sorry. You'll probably have to "right click" and view the full image.



. . . I firmly believe that everyone should laugh everyday. Really. There are so many people who don't laugh - and then, I've begun to notice that sometimes people do laugh but 5 minutes later they forget that they just had a great laugh. And in light of the recent weather, I'm noticing fewer people laughing.
So I'm going to try and cheer you up.
Below you will find some great photos and jokes
- all of which made me laugh -
I hope at least one of them tickles your funny bone!

Laugh out loud.
It really is okay.



This is an excerpt from the school's newspaper. I thought it was so funny that I laughed until I cried.

"Once when my roommate's boyfriend was up visiting from BYU, he was getting ready to leave and decides he wants to give each of us a hug. I'm sitting on the couch wearing hospital scrubs. I stand up. He goes in for a hug. My scrubs drop to the ground. I swoop down in a fury to pick them up. He ends up giving an air hug with a confused look, while I pull my pants back up. Thank goodness for leggings." ~Thanks, Brooke! {disclaimer: Brooke has no idea that I have shared this story with my bloggy friends but since she shared it with the whole school I figured she wouldn't mind . . .}

fail owned pwned pictures

I still can't decide whether or not this is a good idea . . . but it still made me laugh!

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

Tee hee!!



I love to laugh!

No comments: