Here were my January resolutions and how I did:
January's Resolutions:
* Write in my journal once a week (accomplished!)
* Read my scriptures and write in my scripture journal daily (70% accomplished)
* Get up each weekday by 6:30am (this was sooo hard for me but I'm proud to say that I accomplished it almost everyday . . . if I was late it was only by a few minutes)
* Create and go by a weekly menu (this was fair - we had some crazy things this week that threw off this goal, but we did the best we could)
* Do something homemaker-ish every single day (accomplished! I'm so proud!;))
* Read at least two books (I've read one all the way through and I'm about a third of the way through the next one (as I said, crazy week). I read "Timeless Waltz" and I'm working on "A Dance to Remember".)
You can check back later for February resolutions (or not - you choose!). I'm actually kinda excited about February because I've thought of a few much needed things to do and some fun things as well.
2 comments:
Good job Jess! You're amazing. I'm pretty sure I'd find your cape if I looked in the closet.
Thanks, Amy! I'm so glad that someone reads those posts. I'm sure they're kinda boring but it is really helpful to know that someone is going to read them! Really makes me feel accountable and that motivates me to do all the stuff I'm s'posed to do! You are so sweet!
Post a Comment