Friday, January 16, 2009

It is time for a haircut!

Well, Dan may disagree. As he always says whenever I bring up getting my hair cut, "You just got your hair cut!" Actually, it was in August. So I didn't just barely cut it. He just likes to tease me . . . I still haven't figured out why. ;)

Anyway, it's time for a cut. I'm getting split ends which is always my clue to go get it trimmed. But I also have a couple of issues.
One - I haven't really changed my hair style for a couple years and I would like something new. However, I'm never brave enough to just go for it and Dan always just tells me that whatever I do is fine and I'll look great. Which is fabulous - he's the most supportive hubsand. But I need opinions!
Two - I have this lovely section of hair that I somehow fried. I still can't figure out how I did that, but it's right in the back and about an inch and half long. So I have to cut off a bit this time just to get rid of the section that's very dead.

Regardless of my issues, I still need a hair cut. So I've been looking and looking for different styles/cuts that I thought I might like and I found this free virtual make-over place called Hollywood Hair Makeover. It was nice that it was free but not nice in that the only options you get are famous stars' styles. But it still works. So I have a few photos that I would like your opinions on. It's just a couple and variation ideas are welcome (remember that style 4 would have to be a bit shorter because my hair is already shorter than that).
Which one is best for me?
Style 1

Style 2

Style 3

Style 4

5 comments:

Carrissa Hellewell said...

I like style 1. I just got my haircut too because I felt like i wanted a new style. :)

Amy said...

Style 3! "Pick 3 m'lord!" :)

Nikki said...

I actually really like the idea of style 1...but surprisingly you picked a couple of styles that are all alike. If you go with the length in all these, you could make all the styles yours....

ps. I placed a call to mngmnt and am still waiting to hear back...

Jessica :) said...

Nikki: Yes, the cuts for 1 and 3 are probably very similar, if not the same. I'm pretty good at doing that. I'll pick something and Dan will say, "That's what you already have." Maybe I just need to fix my hair and that would be good enough change!
Amy: Thanks for voting! Lah you! :D
Carrissa: I need to see pics!

Nikki said...

Who needs to fix their hair? ;) Once you get a good style just let me know - now that I have grown out my hair - I am seriously considering cutting it all off again....