My little sister got married (congrats guys!) . . . I graduated from college with my bachelor's in Music Education (yeah!!!) . . . Dan and I read two books in the series we have slowly been getting through (I highly recommend the Zion Covenant books) . . . we spent Christmas Eve with Dan's family . . . and after opening our gifts Christmas morning, we went back to Idaho Falls to spend more time with Dan's family . . . the next day we went to Clifton to spend time with my family (the weather was not super conducive - a two-hour trip took us three but we made it!) . . . we stayed in Clifton until Monday when we left to go back to Idaho Falls . . . Monday night we celebrated a nephew and neice birthday and had the Harwood family gift exchange . . . Tuesday we spent with Dan's family . . . Wednesday evening we also spent with Dan's family and we stayed up late playing games and welcomed in the new year . . . Thursday Dan went snowshoeing with his dad, brother, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and a nephew and niece - it was kinda windy but I think they had a good time (I stayed behind to prepare my R.S. lesson) . . . Friday we went back home because Dan had to work and I cleaned the house (sort of ;)) but that night we were back down at the Harwood home to hang out with his family some more . . . Saturday Dan went skiing with his dad, brother, brother-in-law and niece and once again I stayed behind to prepare my lesson AND to stamp with my sisters- and -mother-in-law (it was really fun! Thanks Sara!) . . . Saturday night Dan prepared a Brazilian meal for his family of rice, beans, beefie, pao de qaijo (sp?) and guarana - it was very yummy! . . . and that pretty much sums up our holidays! (see photos from the above mentioned doings below)









No comments:
Post a Comment