Saturday, December 3, 2011

{insert creative post title here}

Oy, I am so far behind. And oh boy, am I ever good at that.But I've made some recent discoveries about this little old blog and I think in the long run it's going to help me. Maybe, perhaps, someday, if I feel like it get around to it I'll tell you what I've been learning. But it will probably be awhile as I'm still figuring it out. Isn't that such a great thing about having discoveries? You make a fantastic discovery and somehow it all makes sense in your brain but then you have to figure out how to make your discovery make sense to every other human being on this planet. Ha!

Anyways, I don't have a really structured idea for this post. Mostly, I just really felt like typing some kind of gibberish onto a page and sharing it with the world, so that's what I'm doing.

I suppose gibberish is always better with pictures so I'll share a few. Going through some of my photos I've decided to give them their own posts. :) But until then, for your viewing pleasure:

My bathroom is so hard to get photos in because everything is yellow so the lighting is really weird. However, this is one of my most favorite photos at the moment.

Livie now thinks this is so much fun that when daddy comes home from work, she enjoys trying to share his coat.

My girl is so great. She went from crying to this full-out laugh within seconds.
One day I went to get Livie out of her crib after she woke up from a nap. This is what I found. She is now able to get this shirt completely off. Many thanks to shirts being too large. :)

Here she is signing "daddy" when she realized I was too busy taking photos of her to actually get her out of bed.
 She's such a great kid, isn't she? Of course you can see what my main subject in life is right now. I'm pretty much okay with that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yea mom! get dad for me. i want to get out of here!

bathrooms seem to always have yellow lighting. between no windows, curtain light bulbs and small space. i like the picture of livie in the tub too.