Saturday, December 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Our Halloween was so low key this year. I'll be honest, Halloween isn't my most favorite holiday. Therefore, I don't usually put a lot of emphasis or organization into it. Pretty sure this year is the last time I'll be able to get away with that, though. Anyway, aside from going to our ward Halloween party, we really didn't do anything! So sad, I know. The day of Halloween, Dan and I spent a couple hours {as much daylight that was available after Dan got off work}bundling up lilac branches that I had cut back {our lilacs were in serious need of attention} and then after putting Livie to bed, we stayed up watching NCIS, waiting for the plethora of trick-or-treaters that never came. However, even with not doing anything that really defines exciting or celebratory, we still had a good time being together. And we had fun at the ward Halloween party. Livie made a very cute bumble bee. :)

Here she is, all ready for the Halloween party.

Getting her face painted. I think she actually liked it!

Fishing. She really didn't understand.

This is the only good photo I have of she and I together. Great photo, no?

I love this photo. She adores her daddy!


No comments: