Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Memories Suite Digital Software WINNER!

Today is the day! Let's find out who wins the My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software!

Thanks to random.org, we will find a random number from the people who entered the giveaway. There were 19 entries.

 Number 12! The lucky winner is . . . . . . . . . . . .

Angela, from Love Sweet Love. Congratulations, Angela! You'll receive an e-mail shortly with the information for getting your software.

Thank you to everyone who entered. I had such a fun time with the giveaway. I'll have to do another one someday. :)

* * *
For those of you who didn't win but still want this great software, don't forget that I still have this great coupon code.
To receive a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbook software, just enter this code at the checkout of your purchase: STMMMS44001. Using this code means you'll get this great software for only $29.97. I would seriously pay that for this software. It's that good - and this deal is that good, too! Just go to this link, enter the coupon code STMMMS44001, and get $10 off {plus, when you use the code, you'll get $10 off anything in the MyMemories.com store. Awesome!}. Enjoy your software!

No comments: