![]() |
| Yes, Livie has to have something to distract her into letting us comb her hair. Just holding still isn't an option. And yes, a washcloth counts as good enough distraction in her book. |
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Friday Picture Book: Favorite
I know it isn’t Friday, and I'm actually closer to being a week off from last Friday than I care to admit, but I decided to participate in Notes She Wrote’s weekly photo word challenge. By participate, I mean, use their word and take a photo that fits it. But it isn't enough to just take the photo - I have to post it, right? Last week the word was favorite. Here are a couple somethings of mine that are most definitely my favorites.
Labels:
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My dad used to brush my hair when I was out of the bath when I was little. It's one of my favorite memories. Love this!
this is so so sweet!! I love this picture! :) that's so sweet that your husband combs your daughter's hair. It's so fun seeing what people come up with using the same word! You did a great job!
And sorry it took us forever to comment! For some reason I didn't see your comment til today. But we love seeing what you come up with!
Love, lulu
(Notes She Wrote)
Post a Comment