Friday, July 15, 2011

Visit from Amber & DK

{Just a note about all of these update posts: they will each likely be heavy on photographs and not so much on words. But you probably don't mind, do you?}

In June my little sister and her hubby came up to visit us. I was so excited to have them come. It isn't often my family comes up this way. Usually we are going down to visit them. So it was a lot of fun to have them come up and to be able to enjoy entertaining in my home. My sister is expecting {this is their first baby} and she was still pretty bad with morning sickness but she was such a trooper and we still had a lot of fun.

We played games and did a lot of chatting and laughing. We also went bowling, black-light miniature golfing and had pizza. It was soooo much fun! I really love bowling and mini golfing. I think the husbands whooped us in both games, but we still had a good time.

 



I was pretty lucky and convinced my brother-in-law to do some posing for me for a little mini-photo shoot. I say my brother-in-law because Amber's not too hard to convince. We pretty much would do anything for each other - plus, neither of us hate getting our pictures taken. Interesting that we both married men who would rather not have photos taken of them. :)

 
This one makes me laugh every time I see it! :D


Yes, they are actually just this fun. :P




 We went for a walk one of the days and had a good time doing that. Seems like Amber had to convince us all to go because it was a bit chilly, but I'm glad we went {and not just because right after the walk the light was pretty much perfect for taking photos, either ;) }





It was really nice to have someone to help keep tabs on Livie during church. She adores having people around and she was just an angel with all four us to keep her busy. I think she was kind of sad when they left to go back home. Perhaps she gets bored with me all day?Anyway, we had a fun time visiting with them and spending the weekend. Come again soon!!

Yes, she's gorgeous. Be jealous.

No comments: