Saturday, July 16, 2011

Capture: Water

I found a blog recently titled Life Through the Lens. It is a beautiful blog and I love the photography throughout. Kristi, the author of the blog, collaborates with another photographer for occasional photography prompts. I haven't followed along long enough to know how often they do these prompts. However, the few prompts I've seen have really pushed to think of capturing specific photos or to think outside the box in terms of what I've tried in photography. So I've decided to start posting the photos I come up with in response to the prompts. I hope you enjoy them. :)

The last prompt was water. It just so happened that we went to our local nature park and fed the ducks during the time since the prompt, so it worked out for me to get several photos of water. After going through all of them, I think this is my favorite.


To see the photos Life Through the Lens came up with in response to this prompt, click here.

No comments: