i know how you feel. so glad i didn't have to wait quite as long this time around. i say, lay around, eat as much as you want and sleep until baby comes.
that's what i did the week before i had spencer :)
I hope she comes soon so you don't have to wait much longer. p.s. I love these little cartoons...I read them all of the time while I was pregnant! Hope everything goes well.
Dawn: I have been eating as much as I want. But I think that's mostly out of an "I don't care anymore" attitude than anything! And laying around . . . I don't have energy for much else! Mindy: Thank you! I'll be sure to post pics as soon as I can after she decides to come. Kristen: Me too!! I keep my fingers crossed but my hope is waning.
4 comments:
i know how you feel.
so glad i didn't have to wait quite as long this time around.
i say, lay around, eat as much as you want and sleep until baby comes.
that's what i did the week before i had spencer :)
So excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to see pictures of this little girl. Hope everything goes great for you!
I hope she comes soon so you don't have to wait much longer.
p.s. I love these little cartoons...I read them all of the time while I was pregnant! Hope everything goes well.
Dawn: I have been eating as much as I want. But I think that's mostly out of an "I don't care anymore" attitude than anything! And laying around . . . I don't have energy for much else!
Mindy: Thank you! I'll be sure to post pics as soon as I can after she decides to come.
Kristen: Me too!! I keep my fingers crossed but my hope is waning.
Post a Comment