Friday, January 29, 2010

Aloha Friday! - #3



This is what Kailani from An Island Life says about Aloha Fridays:
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

So my question for the week is:
What is one of your favorite family pastimes?


I love playing games with my family!

Play along friends and please leave a comment! Thanks!

3 comments:

Carrissa Hellewell said...

When we were younger we used to go hiking and then take a picnic to eat at the top of the mountain..

Cassadee said...

Oh you know...visit the near by castle, going to the beach, Paris, Rome....which if you sum all of those ups just being together and laughing, having a picnic, and playing some game.

Brian and Kayla said...

Brian and I like to put music on and dance together! Some times we get pretty goofy!

We also like to sing...