Hi folks!
This is just a quick little note about Good Idea Friday. I've decided to make a couple changes to it since I'm starting to participate in Aloha Friday {which is much more fun for a Friday}. Here's the scoop:
1) Good Idea Friday will be changed to occur on Thursdays. We all need a reason to look forward to Thursday. Most people have a hard time with Wednesdays, but I need pick-me-ups on Thursdays. It always makes me feel like I'm just out of reach of the weekend, and it also happens to be my busiest day, so sometimes I don't look forward to it. But hopefully this helps! ;)
2) It will no longer be called Good Idea Friday. For obvious reasons, of course, but also because I decided that it could be fun to share things that might not be termed "good ideas" once in a while. So from now on, it will be called Tips, Tricks & Good Ideas Thursday, or, to shorten it a bit, TTGI Thursday.
See you next week with the debut of TTGI Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment