Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I did it . . .

. . . I got my hair cut! It's not super short - thankfully the section I had fried wasn't as bad as I thought it would be so I didn't have to go way short. I went to Evan's Hairstyling College, who I am usually pleased with and today I had a great girl who was very friendly, very open, and made me feel comfortable saying I wanted something else or different (if anyone wants to go there and get a great cut for an affordable price, see Kaylee). She cut a couple inches off, added more layers, and gave me some bangs (though they are pretty discreet - I'm picky about bangs). She also had a lot of fun fixing my hair and so it looks great today. It may never look this way again (depending upon how much time and energy I put into fixing it)! But it was still fun. Anyway, I'll just post a before and after so you can see for yourself what it looks like.

Before (Believe it or not, my hair is longer in this photo than it appears.)



After

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

cute! i love the new cut. :) looks so good on you!

Nikki said...

hey - that cut looks just like one of your pics we voted on....i love it!!!

Sarah said...

So cute! Looks very nice. I love the curls!

Sally said...

Cute! It looks good on you! (I also like the sign you have hanging on your wall in the background ;) )

Jessica :) said...

Thanks so much for the compliments guys! I even got a good reaction out of Dan, which was great since I usually just get "Yeah, it's cute" out of him!
Nikki - I think my hairdresser was trying to make it look as much like the pic as possible. Which was okay with me - I liked it!
Sally - I like the sign hanging on my wall too! It fits in perfectly with the rest of my living room (I have another sign a friend made for me when we got married and it's brown with reddish lettering - so your choice was perfect!)

Kelli said...

Looks cute! I bet it feels really good too. I love how mine feels when the ends are off!

Amy said...

Cute!