| Yes, this one and the first one are basically the same. Except I twisted the strands of hair in this one. Same but different. Humor me. |
Saturday, July 21, 2012
A Few New Hairdos
I've been having a little bit of fun with Livie's hair as of late. As long as she'll let me, of course. It's getting so long! I enjoy trying to think of different things to do with it besides the typical pony tails. If I'm organized enough, I can fix it while she's eating breakfast and that seems to work pretty well. Here are a couple of things I've done with her hair. {I've tried one other style but apparently she wasn't cooperating for photos that day because I have none. Either that or I forgot to take a picture.}
Labels:
Liv
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are amazing! I have been trying to be more creative with Zoey's hair. She really doesn't like all the pony tails though. Sometimes it ends up being 1 little pony tail to keep the hair out of her face.
Post a Comment