Livie really loves playing on the slide we have in our back yard. She learned how to climb up and go down on her own so she could go down over and over and I can just watch and make a big deal about how fun it is. :) Of course, there has been a time or two that she's been too brave and tried standing at the top of the slide. That didn't bode well and so far she hasn't done it again. We also have a toddler/bucket swing and she has finally decided she likes that, too. I say finally because for a long time when we tried to put her in it, she would scream. But now she's a fan, especially when daddy is around to push her on it. {Just as a side note: see that building behind the swing set? That's the new apartment complex going in that I told you about in my last post. Yes, it's really close to my house. Also, if you look closely, you can see a string strung up between the trees and the building. That's the property line and someday they'll be putting a fence in there. I'll be so glad when it's in because then I won't have to worry about Livie trying to play in construction zones anymore.}
She also really likes the park. Unfortunately for Livie, I'm a lame mom
and hate heat and crowds {especially hundreds of kids running around and plowing
toddlers over and never sharing the slide} so we don't go very often at
all, but she sure loves it when we do!
2 comments:
Such a cutie!
She is darling! She is going to be a great sister.
Post a Comment