Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tableau Tuesday: Beauty All Around

 Beauty All Around




We can find beautiful things all around us if we just look close enough. This is something I never thought I would find beautiful but just happened to catch a glimpse of some beauty. I'm not going to tell you what this is a photo of - can anyone guess?

Update: Some interesting and fun guesses! Thanks for playing along. Actually, I'm a little embarrassed to admit what this really is. But since some of you did play along, I have to share.  Nicole was closest in her guess. This was a frying pan I had used to fry up some bacon one night to go with our dinner. Pure laziness kept me from cleaning it that night. The next morning I went to clean it up and the grease had formed perfect little circles of various colors. It caught the light just right and also caught my eye. So, you see, even in doing mundane chores like washing greasy pans, we can find beauty.

3 comments:

Brian and Kayla said...

The suspense is killing me. A wet headband? Pavement? The bottom of a shoe?

Unknown said...

I am so curious! What is it? I can't even think of what it could be... lentils on...dirt??? haha. I have no idea.

Unknown said...

i'm going to guess that this is what you found while cleaning under your stovetop or oven. though i don't think you should wait until next week to tell us. unless you do it on sunday....