Anyway, I may seem behind on these resolutions. But I want to just clear something up. I may be behind about posting them but I am not behind on doing them. At least part of me is organized.
My monthly resolutions this year are {ideally} going to help me accomplish my 2012 Bucket List. I'm really looking forward to it all. It's already been and I'm confident will continue to be a great year.
- Invite someone over to our house at least once
- Have some kind of "cultural" meal
- Study about Russia {I'm reading War & Peace and it has made me realize how little I know about Russia. So I'm beginning to learn about other countries by studying the countries for the books I read.}
- Be aware of when I'm repeating myself and stop
- When hungry, eat a fruit or veggie first
- Exercise five times per week
- Plan two stellar dates to take Dan on
- Keep myself busy so boredom isn't an option
- Get the sleep I need
- When I'm lacking energy, do jumping jacks
- Keep a gratitude journal once a week
I know it sounds like a lot. The list is long. But I'm already doing so well and since I have things written down and I'm using others {like you guys! don't let me be a slacker!} to help me stay accountable, it makes it so much easier to accomplish things like this. Also, I have to say, exercising with someone makes doing it much easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment