Monday, May 16, 2011

9 Month Photo

I realized that I forgot to post Liv's official 9 month compare photo, so I thought I'd post it now.

Isn't she fun? :)

3 comments:

The Rexburgites said...

She is sooo darling! I love her dress and her bow!

Love Sweet Love said...

Hi Jessica! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment! I'm glad you love the wreath, it's time consuming but worth it! To be totally honest I have no idea how I formed a bow out of that ribbon. It was driving me crazy because I can't make bows ever turn out the way I want! I guess I sort of just kept looping and holding and twisting and looping until I had what you see. In a few of the spots I just used some straight pins to hold it in place cause I didn't have enough fingers to keep all the loops going! ha ha! Sorry that that's the most confusing thing ever. Your little girl is adorable!
-Angela (www.loveseweetlove.blogspot.com)

Tierra said...

So i have decided that it cant possibly be her getting bigger. Think the Giraffe is getting smaller... Yup thats what i have decided lol