Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November Goals

Well, I've been really bad this year about my resolutions. Even though there's only two months left in the year, I'm determining to be better and do some resolutions. When I do, I feel like I'm doing something, like I have more of a purpose. Everyone needs to feel purposeful. So here we go:
  1. No Clutter {this is a couple goal we decided to set - we are determined to rid ourselves of clutter all over the house . . . wish us luck!}
  2. Read two books
  3. Take more pictures
  4. Practice my photography
  5. Make cards for card group
  6. Begin making Christmas cards
  7. Finish Christmas shopping {we have already made great headway on this! Note to family: update your lists, please! ;) }
  8. Play the piano/sing more often
  9. Blog more
  10. Do more meaningful things as a family
I think ten things is probably plenty. Just this much will keep me busy enough, in addition to everything else I should also be doing. Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

Tara Johnson said...

These are all great ideas Jessica! I think I may have to steal your it! What books are you reading??

Mal said...

No clutter. Amen. I'm a big believer in simplicity when it comes to things in my house. I want nice things in my home, but not a TON of things. Good luck!