Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm so thankful

There is so much to be grateful for. 
I've been incredibly blessed.
A house that has worked out perfectly for us.

A car that keeps running.

Family that is always there for us.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints which always helps me keep an eternal perspective and understand true happiness.

That sometimes things don't work out the way you think they should but it always ends up being even better than you could have imagined.

For remarkable friends who always drop everything to help.

My health which allows me to do so much. 

Opportunities to get to know new people and learn from them.

Watching and learning from other people.

My happiness, which some days seems so incredible I think I'll explode. 

Not having everything I think I should - it keeps me humble.

The remarkable Visiting Teaching program. I learn so much from all these women, it's amazing.

My Savior, Jesus Christ, and for His Atonement.

This beautiful world that I get to be a part of.
My talents, desires to learn, and opportunities to expand.

This wonderful man who makes me so happy. He is the most selfless person I know. He is a wonderful father. A fantastic husband. I'm so glad he's mine.


This beautiful baby. We waited for her to be here and now it feels like she's always been a part of us. No other person has ever made me laugh, cry, beam with pride, sigh in frustration and so incredibly happy in so short a time. And you know what? I'm glad for it.
She's our little angel.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: