
This is what An Island Life says about Aloha Fridays:
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."
So my question for the week is:
Have you seen any blessings in your life lately?
Have you seen any blessings in your life lately?
I have - and in fact have a whole post dedicated to finding some blessings in my life coming up soon! I'll just preview it to say: it's a blessing for me that I don't like chocolate.
6 comments:
Every day, with my children! But recently I've been going through a difficult time at work, and it was such a blessing when friends and family (especially my husband) were so supportive.
my niece is a wonderful blessing to us when she comes over I wish her parents would see that
My blessing I would have to say it's my wonderful grandchildren, and that they are all healthy, and my other blessing is I have a husband that loves me.
I blessed with my family and that everyone is happy and healthy !!
I am blessed with a better group of friends than I ever realized :)
Thanks for playing along everyone! I have to say that I love that a common theme in everyone's blessings was family and loved ones! That's incredibly inspiring to me.
Post a Comment