Friday, January 8, 2010

Aloha Friday - #1



I read a blog called An Island Life.They do a lot of giveaways {which you all know I love!}, reviews and talking about life living in Hawaii. I really enjoy reading it and have been for a few weeks now. I'm going to participate for the first time in their "Aloha Friday" {which makes me feel just a bit Hawaiian ... which is kind of a joke since I've never been to Hawaii, though I'd like to someday ... there's just something really fun about saying "Aloha" on my very own blog!}. This is what An Island Life says about Aloha Fridays:
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

So my question for the week is:
What kind of music do you generally listen to?

I find that I listen to a lot of classic, soft music. Unless I'm cleaning and then it's country {I don't know why but I always put on country when I clean}. Or I'm in a "music major" mode {I don't think I'll ever learn how to get out of that!} and then it's some version of classical. Right now, I'm really enjoying a mix of Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra & Michael Buble.
:D

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

i'm weird... i have really varying tastes in music. i love string quartets, but i also love punk rock. i love opera, but i also love some kinds of pop. it's weird. when i put my itunes on shuffle, it usually has me laughing my head off more than anything else!! i'll get something from one of the BYUI oratorios, then story of the year, then dave matthews, then aerosmith, then barber's adagio for strings. :)

MadeInCanarias said...

I like classical music, but I also enjoy ABBA, Michael Buble, Black Eyed Peas ans so on.

Annie said...

I'm a country girl! I love Brad Paisley, Reba and Alan Jackson! :)

Colette S said...

I listen to a wide variety of music. It depends on what I'm in the mood for. Today it might be Bob marley or Shakira...it all depends.

Kailani said...

I usually just listen to current popular songs . . . Black Eyed Peas, Beyonce, Daughtry, etc.

Kailani
An Island Life

Twincerely,Olga said...

right now very kool Christian music.I also love jazz, 70's and almost anything

Jessica :) said...

Thanks for playing along everyone! It was fun for me!