Saturday, February 7, 2015

Snapshot Saturday

Time for more snapshots! 

We went to a fun little play place with some cousins and my kids thought it was the best thing ever! Now every time we drive by the kids catch site of it and Livie will randomly beg to go play there again. 


I'm a big fan of sugar snap peas and they often get pulled out for snacks at our house. Livie has always loved them too, but they weren't Dallin's favorite. However, on this day, he decided they were the bomb and he stole all of mine for himself. :)

More eating pictures! Dallin had a peanut butter and jam sandwich and we always cut it half so he can eat through it a little better. He decided to stack the sandwiches and had a double decker pb&j! He thought it was pretty awesome! (And I know he's wearing the same shirt as the photos above but it was a different day....he just happens to love this shirt!)

One of the few times we've had snow this winter. My younger siblings were visiting and kind enough to take my children outside to play. It was freezing though! I think it was pretty close to 0 degrees Farenheit and they didn't last very long! Livie still loved it, though. I think sometimes she doesn't feel the cold. 

No comments: