| 15 weeks |
And here we are again only one week later . . . with me sporting a new haircut. :)
| 16 weeks |
Actually, that's me not being excited that Dan is taking the 20th photo of me and my hair cut and my belly bump. That man is more trigger happy with a camera than I am! :)
| I sort of cooperated for one photo. |
Three weeks later, me and the babe at 19 weeks. This was about the point people in church started to wonder . . . but no one was really brave enough to ask me for another couple weeks. When people did start asking, they always prefaced their comment with some kind of caveat, to make me feel better just in case I was only getting fat instead of more pregnant. I always love seeing the relief come to people's eyes when they realize that I am actually pregnant and it is okay to ask!
| 19 weeks |
And now these were taken last weekend, with me at 30 weeks! I've been getting to the point where my hair is driving me crazy - and no wonder since I cut it 15 weeks ago! You can see how much it's grown. Maybe I should go get it cut again. In this heat, it's tempting to shave it all off because it's just too hot! Well, okay, not really that tempting. But I have been sporting more pony tails of late than any other hair style. And I hate when I get to that point. So I guess it's time. Maybe I'll get a pedicure while I'm at it? :)
| 30 weeks |
I just had to throw these in here. It's not very often I get photos with Livie since I'm usually the one behind the camera. But she was cooperating and being generous - I got photos and a kiss! :)
3 comments:
Jessica you seriously look AMAZING!!!! And I LOVE your haircut, so cute! I can't believe how close you are getting.
i love love love your hair!!!!! and you look so good! I didn't realize you were this far along!
You look great! I love that haircut on you, fyi.
Post a Comment