Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pretty Dresses

Livie likes to put on pretty dresses. She only ever wears them on Sundays when we are going to church but it is part of Sunday she always looks forward to {and taking off her dresses is one of the things she doesn't like about Sundays}. Here she is modeling {as much as she models - she does not hold still for photos} some of her pretty dresses.
My grandma made this adorable little dress. It's one of my favorites for Livie.



This used to be my dress.


So did this {I think}. Unfortunately, some of the lace trim on the bottom has come undone and I have to fix it before she can wear it again.

I could only get Livie to hold still for a photo if daddy was holding her.

This is Livie's Easter dress. {You can also see the slight red under her left eye from getting scraped up.}

1 comment:

Brian and Kayla said...

So adorable. I want a baby girl more than ever after this! But my boys are fun too...just feeling a bit outnumbered lately. I have been thinking about you guys. Still working for Nina? How is life in Rexburg? Shoot me an e-mail if you have time.