Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Something that makes me happy

Laughter is truly the best medicine.
It always does wonderful, amazing things to me every time I hear it or let loose and laugh a little myself. 
Now, I gotta be honest. Something really has to be funny to get me laughing out loud.
I'm a little more of a smile-real-big-and-let-out-a-little-chuckle-when-it's-funny kind of person. Unless it's really funny and then I'm all about laughing out loud.

My family can get me laughing like no one else in this world.
Especially Dan and my sister Amber.
Dan makes me laugh every day.
I love it.

But I want to share something to make you laugh out loud.
'Cuz we all need those out loud moments once in a while.

This YouTube clip made me laugh out loud. 
It is awesome!
How did this video get 2,000 dislikes? Really people.

Who doesn't love a kid's giggle or laugh?
Every time I hear a kid/baby laugh, I laugh too. 
Right out loud.
I can't help it.
Something about childhood laughter is magical.

And on days like today
{when I am exhausted and tired and exhausted and rushed and exhausted and busy and exhausted}
I'm really grateful for that magic.

Happy Laughing, Everyone!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

i love your little comments "really people?" because it reminds me of things that i think in my head haha.

Unknown said...

Hearing your baby laugh really is one of the happiest moments in life!

The Rexburgites said...

I have seen this before and it still makes me laugh- it is so cute. I love your posts- loved your 30 day challenge, and always look forward to your posts.

Tierra said...

i totally posted this on facebook yesterday! then Amber posted/shared it from my post! is that where you saw it? lol

this made me laugh so hard! i love it!

Jessica :) said...

Dawn: I think things like that in my head all the time. Most of the time, I keep them in my head, but sometimes, I think they needs to be said!
Tani: I completely agree with you. But Livie doesn't really laugh. She squeals when she's happy, she doesn't laugh. So I have to watch videos like this to get my kid laugh fix.
Laurel: Thank you! I'm glad someone enjoys reading this lil' ol' blog! And I'm glad you can get a laugh out of the video!
Tierra: Yes, I actually did see this from your facebook post! I'm glad you posted it! And I could just hear you laughing and laughing about it! :)