So I'm a few days behind on posting this - but my excuse is that I never have time in the mornings {I value sleep a little more than updating my blog} and I really shouldn't update this in the afternoons {we have limited internet but it doesn't get counted in our allotment if we use it before noon}. Kind of confusing probably, since I can't describe my excuse very well. I blame lack of sleep {it's certainly not lack of knowledge ;)!}.

Anywho, our sweet baby just met her first month mark on Monday. I can't believe it's already been over a month since she was born into this world and officially joined our family. She is such a joy and we love her so much!

Her stats:
8 lbs, 14 oz
gained over a pound since birth {which is good, because I was worried for a while about her gaining weight}
21.5 inches long
our long, skinny baby {she has several pieces of clothing that don't really fit her very well because she's just long and thin}
75th percentile for both
right on track
She actually does really well with tummy time
One of my favorite things lately:
She's started smiling at me occasionally. It just brightens my whole day when she gives me a great big smile. Usually, it's right after she's eaten and I'm convinced she's giving me a "thanks, mom" smile! :)
My little "helper"
I also love:
sometimes in her sleep she'll smile one of those great big smiles and then make these little guttural noises that sound a bit like she's laughing. I love it!

Anywho, our sweet baby just met her first month mark on Monday. I can't believe it's already been over a month since she was born into this world and officially joined our family. She is such a joy and we love her so much!

Her stats:
8 lbs, 14 oz
gained over a pound since birth {which is good, because I was worried for a while about her gaining weight}
21.5 inches long
our long, skinny baby {she has several pieces of clothing that don't really fit her very well because she's just long and thin}
75th percentile for both
right on track
She actually does really well with tummy timeOne of my favorite things lately:
She's started smiling at me occasionally. It just brightens my whole day when she gives me a great big smile. Usually, it's right after she's eaten and I'm convinced she's giving me a "thanks, mom" smile! :)
My little "helper"I also love:
sometimes in her sleep she'll smile one of those great big smiles and then make these little guttural noises that sound a bit like she's laughing. I love it!
7 comments:
she's too cute jessica :)
Jessica she is so cute!!!! I cannot believe it has already been a month!! IT goes by so fast doesn't it!
I love her pretty peachy dress. And great photography.
So fun! That is such a beautiful dress and she is just so pretty. Enjoy them while they are small because the grow so fast.
She's absolutely darling!
Oh she is just perfect, so beautiful! I completely agree with you on the sleep thing. I have never valued and appreciated sleep more in my life! I am glad she likes tummy time, we're having a hard time with it.
Aww...she is so cute! I love the last picture where her fist is on her chin (she must have an innate sense of classic poses)!
Post a Comment