Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Funny Face

I sure do love my baby! Life has been an adjustment, but how could I complain when I am so happy to have her in my life? She is a joy and usually such a content, happy baby.
I discovered today that she really loves her vibrating bouncy seat. Thanks to that wonderful invention, I was able to take a shower. She was so happy and content the whole time she was in her chair. It was fabulous!


This is the face she always makes when she stretches. I didn't purposely take the photo when she stretched. She made the cutest little face right before the snapped the photo {blasted camera is so slow!} and then she stretched . . . just as the photo took. But now that I have it, this picture really makes me chuckle. She makes stretching look like hard work!
{and believe it or not, that really is all she's doing.}

- - -

In other news, Dan and I have been staying with his parents for the past three nights and I'll probably be here for at least another night. Dan has been painting more in the house and we didn't want babe to be there breathing in the fumes from the paint. I'll be glad to be back in my home again - and I'm really excited to see the new paint job! I'm sure it will be fantastic! Not only will it be nice to be done with the painting and everything a nice white color instead of the nasty yellow-ish color it was, now I will be able to decorate and really get my living room and dining room put together. I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Tara Johnson said...

I love it! Eden used to pucker up her lips and push out her booty when she stretched. I loved it! It was sooo cute!

Brian and Kayla said...

She is just so so so adorable!

Wendy and Spencer said...

Olivia is so beautiful! Congratulations guys!!! I hope you are enjoying every minute. Your pictures are so nice too, I really like the one of the temple with the wheat.