Nope, not Nina's neighbor. Though I could easily see how you'd think that! ;) I'm so glad we got to see you! I've missed you guys like crazy! I hope your time is Rexburg was good and that David cooperated for all your other activities of the day. Glad you found the house. It does look great, doesn't it? :D
2 comments:
I think I may know where this one is...Nina's neighbor? Or maybe not...hmmm.
It was GREAT to see you guys. We found your house a little later that day. What a great place!
Nope, not Nina's neighbor. Though I could easily see how you'd think that! ;)
I'm so glad we got to see you! I've missed you guys like crazy! I hope your time is Rexburg was good and that David cooperated for all your other activities of the day. Glad you found the house. It does look great, doesn't it? :D
Post a Comment