We
are
Home Owners!
Signed the papers this morning.
I've never signed my name so much in my life.
It's actually kind of amazing how much the beauty of my signature deteriorates after signing it a hundred million times.
But even with all that signing, it was such a quick process.
I still can't believe it.
I'm getting so excited to move. I just wanna move in right now.
But I can't.
Too much to do and get done first.
Still so much packing and cleaning to do. I think I'm gonna be sick of cleaning when this is all over. Actually, all this cleaning is really teaching me the meaning of slowing down and taking it easy while being pregnant. I've never gotten so tired just washing walls and packing a few boxes.
But that's okay - the house is officially ours {well, the bank's, but that's just a minor detail, right ;) ?} and we can move in whenever we want.
I'm so excited!
Pictures to come hopefully soon. Please be patient!
7 comments:
Congrats on being a homeowner! super excited for you guys! A little jealous too! lol We will get there though! Just have to be patient lol
Dont work yourself too hard!
Congrats you guys!!! I am officially jealous! :o)
that's awesome!!!! congrats.
That's really exciting! I'd be glad to help you clean whenever you want. Of course the boys would have to come, but I'm free pretty much all day every day!
Wow! Congratulations! Any pictures of the house? Where is it?
Tierra: Yes, you will get there! It's taken us four years to get here so be patient. But it sure is exciting! I'll try not to work too much!
Kristen: Thank you! Love all the "official-ness" going on!
Rach: Thanks so much!
Tari: Thanks for your offer of help. I really appreciate it! I may just take you up on that offer when we start getting things moved out of this apartment and the real cleaning needs to begin.
Mal: Thank you! I will take some pics of the house and try to get some up soon. We have been gone all weekend so haven't had time to get anything yet. It's just a couple blocks from where we live right now.
Way to be a grown-up, officially. I feel like somehow owning a home makes you grown-up. How does it feel? :)
Post a Comment