- Start the PPP Project {I’ll probably explain later. Maybe.}
- Organize my kiddie binder
- Get rid of the rest of the magazines
- Send out my package {I won’t explain this}
- Write at least one note to someone different per week
- Plan something for Sis and B-I-L to do when they’re here
- Finish quilt
- Make some baby things {my machine is fixed and I’m gonna use it!}
- Read two new books
{*I just hafta say, I'm actually extremely proud of how I did last month on my resolutions. I know this accountability is long but heck, I'm still in proud mode!*}
March Accountability:
- Plan a baby shower for girl I visit teach – Accomplished! Not only did my partner and I plan and throw a baby shower, which was certainly a feat since neither of us had ever done that before, but everyone said they enjoyed it, especially the mom-to-be {or now "new mom", since she had her baby last Friday!}. Phew!
- Catch up with baby journal – 90% there. I only have a couple of entries I’ve got to catch up on and then it’s just a matter of keeping up with it!
- Read two books – Oh, I’m so proud of myself! I know, I know – evil, evil, evil . . . but I can’t help it. I feel so accomplished! These are the books I read in March: “The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak, “The Bishop’s Bride” by Elizabeth W. Watkins, “Fast Track to Heaven” by Lynn C. Jaynes, “Your Pregnancy and Birth” by American College of Gynecologists and Obstetricians, “Exodus” by Leon Uris, “Just Who Will You Be?” by Maria Shriver, “The World According to Mister Rogers” by Fred Rogers and “A Modest Proposal” by Michelle Bell Ashman. Of all these books, I really loved “Exodus” – the story is so heart-wrenching and amazing, I just love it; “The World According to Mister Rogers” which included many simple words of wisdom and I like that; “The Book Thief” was thought-provoking and boggling and sad and wonderful; and “Your Pregnancy and Birth” was the best comprehensive pregnancy and beyond book I’ve read yet.
- Begin de-clutter project in bedroom – Accomplished! I still have a ways to go but I know there will be an end!
- Write a note to my grandparents – Accomplished! I loved sending random notes to people. I need to do it more often.
- Talk to mom about her “life history” journal – Accomplished! This woman is so busy that she just doesn’t plan in things like this but we’re working on it!
- Plan fun activities for little sisters to do when they come – Accomplished! And I think they had a good time {I’ll share more about their time here later}
- Get in the habit of always, relentlessly, continuously keeping my dumb camera plugged in {okay, this isn’t really going to be a goal of mine . . . I’m just exceedingly frustrated with this camera!} – Even if it wasn’t a “real” goal, I still accomplished it and I was really glad a few times when I needed it.
- Keep exercising – 90% there. I know that’s not perfect but some days I take a nap during exercise time instead of exercise. And I think that’s okay.
- Figure out sewing machine’s problem {so I can start making fun things again!} – Accomplished! And I’m so embarrassed that all I needed to do was replace the needle. Sheesh. Rachel, I’m all ready to start on those projects! :D
- Participate in the “2010 Lovely Package Exchange” from “Oh, Hello Friend!” – Okay, so I signed up and did everything I could do participate . . . but never got an address for anyone to send a package. I was kind of sad since I was looking forward to it. But I did try. Anyone else wanna do a "lovely package exchange" with me? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment