Well, according to two different polls we did in two different places, everyone was sure this baby would be a
boy.
Wanna know how accurate you were??
:D
hee hee.
If you guessed
GIRL
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
you win!
You don't win much besides the satisfaction that you were right and the majority was wrong
. . .
but that's worth it, isn't it?
The ultrasound tech told us several times that she was absolutely positive it was a girl. And she showed us at least three times. My guess is she gets a lot of people who don't believe her.
But we believed her.
Especially with all that proof.
Actually, baby tried hiding it at first.
She must be modest.
But we tricked her
{gosh, we're devious!}
. . .
and we figured it out anyway.
:)
Sorry, no pics, friends. My scanner has chosen a really bad time to quit working. Just imagine the cutest little baby sitting cross-legged {no joke!}, waving her arms around {hi, dad!} and kicking me in the ultrasound and you will see our little baby girl.
Ah, the joy of being a non-conformist.
Sorry, inside joke.
boy.
Wanna know how accurate you were??
:D
hee hee.
If you guessed
GIRL
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
you win!
You don't win much besides the satisfaction that you were right and the majority was wrong
. . .
but that's worth it, isn't it?
The ultrasound tech told us several times that she was absolutely positive it was a girl. And she showed us at least three times. My guess is she gets a lot of people who don't believe her.
But we believed her.
Especially with all that proof.
Actually, baby tried hiding it at first.
She must be modest.
But we tricked her
{gosh, we're devious!}
. . .
and we figured it out anyway.
:)
Sorry, no pics, friends. My scanner has chosen a really bad time to quit working. Just imagine the cutest little baby sitting cross-legged {no joke!}, waving her arms around {hi, dad!} and kicking me in the ultrasound and you will see our little baby girl.
Ah, the joy of being a non-conformist.
Sorry, inside joke.
7 comments:
Hooray! We are so excited for you! And now we know that we can marry our children when they both get old and meet at BYU-Idaho...:) Or they could at least help each other on their music homework. Congrats!
Wahoo!!!! I love having a little girl!! We are so excited for you guys!
come over tomorrow and look through lorelei's old clothes :)
my sister in law gave us so many boy clothes that i don't need to go shopping until he's 9 months.
Oh that is great! Congratulations! Our baby did the same thing, trying to be modest. He was sitting indian style and had both his hands down. What a little squirt, but I guess I would rather have him be modest than free expressing. :) I can't wait to see more pictures of your cutie. Congrats again!
I just had to say that I voted girl in your poll. I am the winner! :)
Yay! That's soo fun! Congrats!
Brian and Kayla: I think either idea sounds just fabulous to me {though Dan said that this baby will study computers, not music!}!
Thank you, Kristen! We are super excited as well!
Dawn: Thanks for offering Lorelei's old clothes. I am so appreciative! I'm sorry I haven't been over yet - I am always amazed how busy I get sometimes. Perhaps when you are all finished with school?
Mindy: That's almost exactly what this little one was doing! How funny!
Carrissa: Way to go! Girl was certainly getting out-voted.
Tari: Thank you!
Post a Comment