I've been reminded, very candidly, by a couple of people within a 14 hour period that I haven't posted anything on my blog for a while. Both times my excuses were met with questioning eyes and being told that since I'm "obsessed" with blogging {I guess I hadn't really realized I was bad enough to be called obsessed!} I should be posting! However, I've got the same litany of excuses for you too. It's all I've got and I'm stickin' to my story. Mostly it's just been a weird month - emotionally, physically, spiritually - I've been learning a lot. Doing a lot of thinking and praying, "soul-searching", and, honestly, lazing around my house and being with my hubby. I think it's been a random MIA break I've needed, though I didn't realize it until I was almost "forced" to take it.
Reading over this paragraph it sounds like I'm talking in riddles. Really, there isn't anything major going on but my body is teaching me {as usually happens when I get feeling sick/down} to be patient and remember to slow down and be grateful for everything I have, even when it's not something I particularly enjoy. Anyway, that's where I'm leaving that for now. I'll explain more in the coming weeks. {UPDATE: Dan kindly pointed out to me that some of you suspicious types could take my vague little post the wrong way . . . and I'm just going to tell you not to do that. If you really want to see what I've been trying to get used to & what's been going on, and you don't want to wait until I get around to writing a post explaining everything here, read this post from my cooking blog, where I shared a tiny bit of info as I found out about it. Thank you.}
I have a lot of catching up to do. Thankfully I've taken a few pictures to help me remember the things that I need to share! Please bear with me as I work on getting things ready to share. Here's on to updates . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment