Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tableau Tuesday ~ 11/03/09

In honor of the recent "float" ride in the new canoe that Dan and his brother built, I give you today's Tableau:

On the waters



Note: this photo is not from the float ride mentioned. I didn't see it and have no photographic documentation that it even occurred at all.
This photo is from this summer at one of the Rigby lake trips we made with Dan's family.
In fact, members of Dan's family may even be able to guess which members of the family are in the canoe!

5 comments:

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Did you take this picture? It is beautiful!

Tierra said...

gosh this whole picture thing you do every tuesday makes me want to too cause i have some beautiful pics from the cabin and etc that would be awesome to put up. but i fail with blogging! i get so behind i just dont even want to try and catch up lol
love this pic though!! are you guys goin to brooks wedding? or family thanksgiving or both?

love ya!!
tierra

Alan said...

Great silhouette!

And I think it's pretty obvious who the two family members are.

Do you have an SLR on your Christmas wishlist? Your pictures show great creativity!

Jessica :) said...

Kristen: Yes, I took this pic. Thank you!
Tierra: You should at least blog about getting married. You know, it's kind of a good thing to blog about! And yes, we're coming to Brook's wedding.
Alan: No, I don't have an SLR on my wish list. But I'm gonna put one up. My excuse is really silly. And thank you for your kind words - that actually really means a lot to me coming from you.

Lindsey Palmer said...

Nice Photo Jessica.