Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Hop, Skip and a Jump Maternity Frock GROSGRAIN GIVEAWAY!!!!

The Hop, Skip and a Jump Maternity Frock GROSGRAIN GIVEAWAY!!!!
This is NOT an announcement of any kind. I just believe in entering contests - I like to win. Even if it means I can't use what I won. Heck, over 6 months ago I won a burp cloth & baby blanket in a contest. Can I use it? No. Was I excited I won? Yes. That's just how I am. :)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey! I just put my blog as private, so if you want to see my blog email me your email and I will for sure invite you. :) My email is: nathan.mindy@gmail.com
Hope you guys are doing good!

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

Winning is just plain fun... and you can always gift to your friends anything you don't need.

Together We Save said...

I missed it but I love to win.

Jessica :) said...

Thanks, Mindy! I'm sending an e-mail!


Susan: Right you are! Winning is just plain fun. And it's a good idea to give things away that you win but can't use.

Together We Save: Grosgrain has frequent giveaways on her blog that you would probably love. Check it out!