I know there hasn't been much going on here lately - I really hate this "no-accessable-internet-during-the-day" thing - but I just had to share this:

Today is our 3 Year Anniversary!!!

I can't believe it's been three years already - time just flies by. Every successive year we look back and wonder where the time went . . . and feel blessed that we have each other to spend our lives with.
Today we plan to go to the temple and do sealings. We love going there and spending our anniversary remembering how this whole thing started. Such a blessing that we can attend the temple and work there on a regular basis! I'm excited to go again tonight!

Happy Anniversary!!

4 comments:
Wow, how time flies huh? Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! That's so exciting. Three years...that's crazy. Congrats again. Hope all is well.
Congratulations! I love the pages! Did you do those online?
Eric: Yes, time does fly! I'm sure it seems crazy to you too, since you were married for about a year before us, right?
Mal: Thank you! Things are going well; not much to say but I am happy so I guess that's all that matters. I hope everything is going well for you and Mark {and soon to be Claire}!
Cassa: Tanks, friend! Yes, I did the pages online at scrapblog.com. It used to be entirely free but they've started charging for some of the stuff there. It is still a nice web site though; I prefer to "scrapbook" electronically.
Post a Comment