Okay, so it's time for the excuse.
I haven't had internet access for over a week.
Actually, it's really weird. The internet works on Dan's laptop that he brings home from work every night (which is why you'll hear a sporatic shout out from me occassionally) but not on the desktop. So annoying. I don't understand why it won't work there. But it had been slowly dying for weeks. First it was just ridiculously slow, then pictures wouldn't load, then certain pages wouldn't work and now it won't connect at all. And since I like spending time with Dan in the evenings I don't usually take the time to write blog posts. But I've written up a few and I'm going to set them to post automatically (yes, I've figured out how to do that and I'll share with you soon. I promise).
Anyway, take those two excuses and top it off with being busy with meetings and other stuff in the evenings, I've been pretty much awal. But I'm trying as hard as I can to rectify this problem.
In other news, Dan finally had enough time to fix up our bikes from a long winter in exile and we went on a bike ride last night. It was so invigorating (minus the hill) and I'm not as sore today as I expected to be. Though I do think I need some kind of pad for my bicycle seat. It's hard as a rock, I swear. But the ride was still fun. So I challenge you to go for a bike ride in the cool evening air. Or a walk. Point is, go out and enjoy some time outside with the love of your life. It's so worth it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment