Not much has been going on here. I've just been cleanin' my house and playing around on the computer creating scrapblogs. What are scrapblogs, you say? Well, they are waaay cool. I've never been much of one to conventionally scrapbook because I've never had the patience for it, nor have I been able to afford all the cute accessories to make my scrapbook look the way I want. So, I found this cool online "scrapbooking" type thing, called scrapblog. I've had lots of fun creating virtual scrapbooks, that all I need to do for is print and *voila!* I have a great scrapbook page. Anyway, it's been really fun. If you look at my "Other Links" on the right hand side of this page, you will see a link to the Scrapblog and you go there to check out all my cool pages.
Other than that, nothin' much else has been goin' on. I've grown a whole year older today -- wahoo! And I've sure felt loved today. Lots of people have told me happy birthday, some people I haven't heard from in a while, so that's pretty exciting!
Well, I guess that's all. Have a beautiful Wednesday!
1 comment:
hey you! you should check out my new blog! lol its cute!
Post a Comment