Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello Hello

Well, it's been a while since I've posted. I haven't done it during the week because I know if I start, I won't get done what needs to be done. Not that those things actually got done ... but it was a valiant effort anyway! ;l

It's been a fun month for me and my sweet heart! Nothing too super exciting, but it's been fun. A couple of weeks ago we went to Bear Lake with Dan's family for a family vacation, and it was really fun. We mostly went to the lake every day and the neices and nephews just loved it. There was only one day that we couldn't really go to the lake because it was really super windy and cold -- too cold to swim and play in the water -- and the wind was so strong that the canopy broke. But that was the only bad day. Dan and I also went camping up at Mesa Falls for a weekend, which was so much fun. We love to camp, but we haven't really gone since we got married. Part of the problem is because we don't really have any camping equipment, but we borrowed some stuff from Dan's parents and sister and we went. It was great fun! I have also started student teaching recently and that has been a great experience. But I will write more on that later. For now, I am just putting this much up ... plus a few pics from Bear Lake and I'll try to get some up from the camping trip at Mesa Falls. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: