Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Vacation .... 4 weeks

Well, here is my first post on my blog. How awesome can this get? :)

As the title of this post indicates, this is my summer vacation. I get a 4 week break. Actually, technically now I only have 3 weeks because last week was the first week off. And then I start student teaching. And then I graduate from college!!! Yipee!! I am so excited. I can't even say.

How am I going to spend this next 3 weeks, you ask? Well, to be quite honest ... I'm going to be cleaning my house. Fun for me. Actually, I'm procrastinating the beginning of that long cleaning job right now ... hence ... you see this post!

Well, I suppose I should go. Not that I'm going far -- I may actually even just add more stuff to my blog.

~Ciao!

No comments: