Hello blogging world! I've missed you! This post probably won't be very exciting. I just want to let everyone know we are alive! More than that, we are loving life and staying busy!
I miss blogging and really want to get back into blogging more frequently. Seriously, I've missed about 7 months of updates about Dallin. And so much more. So we're working on getting the free space issue figured out and hopefully getting started again will be the motivation it takes to make it happen. :)
Just a few little pics to help everyone a little of how things are going for us right now:
Dallin is growing up so fast! He loves to play with his toes and chew on his pacifier. He also thinks he's pretty funny. :)
Livie loves making friends. . . . .
. . . . . and convincing her daddy that she needs to feed him
She also loves to help with her brother . . . . . .
. . . . . who is pretty much the cutest little boy ever!
He sure is a happy little guy!
Livie has a love of dance. She loves throwing in some head tosses {or whatever you call them!} and a few Fancy Nancy-ish toe points. :)
Despite the way Dallin looks in this photo, he really does love his sister. :)
2 comments:
Hello again! I'm happy you are blogging again. It was fun to look at all the photos.
Love the pictures of the kids on the couch!
Post a Comment