A couple of weeks ago, my sister and brother-in-law blessed their precious little boy. It was so great to see my family and to place lots of kisses on my adorable nephew's very kissable cheeks. What fun!
I can't believe it but I never posted his "newborn" photos {my sis asked me to take photos for his newborns . . . in December!}. How ridiculous of me! Well, do please forgive me. When I realized I had never posted those photos, I thought about putting off this post and doing that one first. However, since my sis has waited over three weeks to see these photos {she's very forgiving} I decided to post these first. Maybe I'll just do a separate post of the newborns {even though they're three months old! eek!} so they are at least posted.
Anyway, my sister asked me to take photos of my adorable nephew for the blessing. Of course I obliged. {I have to say, the more often I take photos for people, the more I feel under-qualified to do so. I love doing it. A lot. And if you ask me, I certainly will do it. But golly, I sure feel like I need to take a class and read a few more books. I need more practice too, though, so don't be shy about askin'. :) Just please don't expect professional results.} I have to say that my nephew was much more obliging for these photos than he was for his newborn shots. And man alive it was fun to capture some of his smiles on camera! I love taking pictures. :)
This is one of his newborn shots, just so you can get a feel for how much he's changed in three months.
![]() |
| This was one of my absolute favorites from the newborn shoot. We loved being able to use the Christmas tree as background. |
And here he is now! Can you believe those cheeks? They're so delicious. I couldn't stop kissing them!

![]() |
| The lovely family. |
![]() |
| This is one of my favorites. I giggle everytime I see this face. |
![]() |
| And because I can't resist sharing, here's the proud parents. :) |














No comments:
Post a Comment