I used to love the blogger word verification thing at the end of people's blog posts. {I say used to because Google just changed it to the most annoying kind of word verification there is. Perhaps it ups security because we all had robots commenting on our posts before and this will stop them, but seriously, it's very annoying.} I actually liked it so much, I started making a list of the "words" that I had to type in to be able to post on people's blogs. I know this sounds weird. But here's the reason: I like trying to say the words. It's a lot of fun. Some of them are so goofy they make me giggle. Some of them make me feel exotic and linguistic - without feeling dumb since there can't be only one right way to say the "words". Sounds like fun, right? Here, I'll show you.
amizediv
You can totally try to say this "word" like it's Spanish or something. Go ahead. I'll wait. . . . Fun, right?
Here's another couple of words to say using an accent:
hadsoc
caluatiz
aringhu
cynatio
jechairm {this one makes me think French}
These ones crack me up {for some unknown reason - saying them is just funny!}:
inglolly
nosemos
cowslor
humies
naterp
deorwing
glarygob
Doesn't this one sound like a name?
micarld
Okay, so that was weird. Maybe someday I'll post something real. :D
2 comments:
OHHH i'm so with you jessica! sometimes the word even went along with the post. i can't think of any examples now. i think having to type two words is annoying. but what i dislike the most is that sometimes even I can't read what the letter is!
also, when are you going to tell us what that picture is from a few tuesdays ago???????
Hahaha. I've considered posting something similar to this in the past. I totally agree.
Post a Comment